Saturday, September 26, 2009

Alexis Diner, 9W, Newburgh

I wasn't at the Alexis Diner today, but I went there recently. I want to write about it now because it's the top bathroom I've ever reviewed. The bathroom is very big, it has alot of urinals. It has nice, clean faucets and the soap smells good. It has 1 stall that is roomy. It has music and the floor, ceiling, and walls are very shiny marble. It has a big door to enter the bathroom. It's always like that whenever we go there.
The normal eating part of the restaurant has shiny marble too. There are nice waiters and they are very helpful. Some advice...try the chicken tenders, THEY'RE REALLY GOOD! When you go out for dinner, go to the Alexis Diner, IT'S GOOD.

2 comments:

  1. Jared
    This is awesome. I agree about the bathroom at Alexis...it is big and usually always clean. I like the chicken tenders there too! I can't wait to hear about the next place, so hurry up and go out to dinner somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So should I be worried about my bathroom being clean when you come to my house!!

    ReplyDelete